Winston Medical Center Demolition
Century Construction provided demolition services for Winston Medical Center in Louisville, Mississippi. The contract amount was $804,967 and it included the following.
- Demolition of the existing hospital, nursing home wing A, outpatient services building, maintenance buildings, and medical clinic building.
- Demolition of paving, walks, retaining walls, site utilities, and storm drainage systems.
- Grading of the site to ensure positive drainage and compliance with SWPPP.
- Erosion controls as required by MDEQ.
- Construction and maintenance of a haul road for the project duration.
- Crushing and stockpiling of concrete, brick, and CMU.
- Demolition of foundations and below-grade construction and backfill/compaction of same as required to achieve smooth grade and positive drainage.
- Grading of entire demolition site Provide and install a new domestic water.