Maintaining Safe Working Conditions
Century Construction strives for the highest safety standards and zero safety incidents on every project. And we’re keenly aware that safe working conditions do not occur by chance. Safe job sites are the direct result of careful attention and adherence to strict company safety policies by those who are both directly and indirectly involved in construction operations.
Safe working conditions do not occur by chance.
In order to maintain a safe environment, Century Construction has implemented and continually refines our policies & procedures in order to ensure our employees and visitors go home safely.
Our Safety Program
- Comprehensive Construction Safety and Health Plans
- Zero Tolerance Drug and Alcohol Policies
- Well planned, well implemented, and well executed new hire orientation training programs
- Employee training on Hazard Communications
- OSHA 30 Certification for all Superintendents
- OSHA 10 Certification for all Foremen
- First Aid/CPR Certification for a minimum of 20% of our employees or a minimum of 1 employee per site
- Continuing Education/Training, including lock-out tag-out, confined spaces, forklift operations, heavy equipment certifications, and crane operator certifications
- Full Asbestos Abatement specialist team
As a result of our policies, procedures and company culture, Century Construction has maintained an EMR rating of less than 1 for consecutive years.